Our products are made of high quality and fine craftsmanship, hence we provide care information to maintain your RK Jewels product.
Maintenance recommendations are also available with each of your products.
- Store your accessory in the provided pouch and box in a dry place away from humidity, moisture and extreme temperatures.
- Store your accessory separately, and avoid contact with hard surfaces to avoid scratches.
- Wear your accessory only after showering and applying makeup, hairspray, gels, lotions and/or perfume.
- Protect your accessory from water, salt water, chlorine, harsh chemicals.
Disclaimer: Each piece is handmade and very intricately done. Hence minor speck marks are part of the product, and not a defect. Every RK Jewels accessory may contain semi-precious stones, pearls, and that may vary in shape, size and colour. Please do not hesitate to contact our Client Services at +91 9167281082 or email us at email@example.com on how to take care of your RK Jewels item.
Should you need to have your jewellery repaired, please do contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at +91 9167281082
We will repair any jewellery purchased through www.rkjewelsindia.com. Items purchased through other retailers must be returned for repair to the store where the item was purchased.
- Any repair requires less than 6 months after purchase is free.
- More than 6 months is subject to repair fee. Fee depends on the nature of repair as well as the material availability.
Please note that we may not be able to order certain components needed for repair of order items.
All RK Jewels products are handmade and request a high level of craftsmanship not only for production, but also for repairs.
In order to assure the quality of repairs, please kindly note that RK Jewels handles repairs exclusively in house by our artisans, and does not offer spare parts.